Trainee Associate (General IP)
Areas of Interest
- Domain Name Disputes; Cybersquatting; Cyberflight; Cybermasking; Embedded-Trademarks; International IP; IP Organizations; IP Globalization & Regionalization; Intergovernmental IP Agreements; Transnational IP & IP Harmonization; IP & Geopolitics; IP & Creativity; IP-Expressions; IP in Embellishments & Enhancements; Conflicts Between Inventiveness, Creativity & Expression; IP & Iconography; IP & Symbolism; Visuality & Virtuality of IP; IP in Fonts & Characters, Logographs & Ideographs
- IP & Culture; IP as a Cultural Import; IP & it’s Indianization; IP & Its Roots in Indian Intellectual Traditions; IP & Proprietary Knowledge; IP, Postcolonialism & Neocolonialism; IP-Law in a Low-IP Context; IP as Science Versus Arts; IP & Science Fiction; IP-Law Practice As An Intellectual Activity; IP in Colonial Heritage
Licenses, Accreditations, Internships & Education
- B.Com.-LLB. (IPR Hons.), Institute of Law, Nirma University
- Course titled “Promoting Access to Medical Technologies and Innovation- a WHO, WIPO, WTO Executive Course on the Intersections Between Public Health, Intellectual Property and Trade” offered by WIPO Academy.
- Course titled “Introduction to Intellectual Property Law” offered by the University of Pennsylvania, USA via Coursera.
- General Course on Intellectual Property offered by WIPO Academy.
Publications & Submissions