Samreen Iboo Sait
Associate (General IP)
Areas of Interest
- Media and Legislature; Media and Judiciary, Contempt of Courts; Right to Information; TRIPS — Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights ; Transient-IP; IP & Culture ; IP in Customer Feedbacks & Customer Satisfaction Surveys; IP in Customer Reviews, Rankings & Ratings
- Convergence of New Media; Media as a Commodity ; Virtual World vs. Territorial Jurisdiction; IP & Interdisciplinarity ; Dynamic Versus Static IP
Licenses, Accreditations, Internships & Education
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bangalore
Volunteering in Firm Management
- Responsibilities in relation to facilitating the online postings of News & Updates (N&U), Posts & Reports (Articles, Reviews, Summaries, Comments, Court Case Bulletins etc.) etc. on the firm’s online and other platforms, reported by firm attorneys.
- Responsibilities in relation to facilitating internal initiatives towards promoting diversity in all aspects of the firm’s functioning.