Associate (General IP)
Areas of Interest
- Corporate-Commercial IP (Regulatory & Litigation); Joint Ownership of IP; IP Inventorization; Legal personality & IP Regimes; Licensing and Franchising; IP Monetization and Commercialization; Optimal Time-Periods for IP Monopolies; Bundled IP Rights; IP Equity Swaps; IP Buybacks; IP in a Diatopic Context; IP in Artisanal Foods & Ancient Grain; IP in Seeds and Farmers’ Varieties.
- Intellectual Property as a Public Interest Mechanism; Conflict Between Private Rights and Public Interest in Intellectual Property Rights Law; IP and Virtual Reality; IP and Augmented Reality; IP Law and Fluid Marks.
Licenses, Accreditations, Internships & Education
- Advocate, Bar Council of Delhi
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Harvard Law School Online Certificate Course on Copyright
- WIPO India Summer School on Intellectual Property Rights
Posts & Reports
- Articles & Reviews
- Comments & Summaries
- News & Updates
Volunteering in Firm Management
- Responsibilities in relation to reviewing and facilitating the online postings of Posts & Reports (Articles, Reviews, Summaries, Comments, Court Case Bulletins etc.) etc. on any of the firm’s online and other platforms, reported by firm attorneys
- Responsibility of being lead facilitator of the General IP Internships for Final Year and Pre-Final Year students